Thursday 10 November 2016

Reasons to be Cheerful: 10th birthday #R2BC


The lovely Michelle is hosting this week and she has super reasons to be cheerful so please pop over! Meanwhile here are mine:

1) Mummy power

My son chose Laser Quest for his 10th birthday. I was forced to join in as one his friends couldn't come along. We all had a lot of fun and I impressed his friends (and annoyed some teenage boys!) by winning our first match [thereby getting 3rd highest score of the day!]. I was then handicapped by being teamed up with the younger boys but still was in the top 3 each time.


2) Family fun

We all popped into town on Sunday and had a chilly but fun time in the park on the way back:


3) Fun teaching

As an NQT I lose a lot of the fun subjects to teach as I am out of class twice a week. This week due to swapping around I was able to have an afternoon learning about Diwali (including making lanterns) and a morning of history. Its definitely what keeps the enjoyment in the job:


4) Birthday Boy

Scary that my youngest turned 10 this week. Where has the last decade gone? So glad he is turning out to be a fine young man whose teacher says he is a pleasure to teach:


Looking forward to reading everyone else's posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave a message