Thursday 13 October 2016

Reasons to be Cheerful: Its my birthday! #R2BC


Yep I am one year older today but still smiling! Not an important one this year but still my biggest reason to smile today. Here are my other reasons this week:

1) A free National Health Service

My daughter gave us a scare on Saturday and had a ride in this ambulance to hospital:


Fabulous care from the friendly ambulance crew, an extremely busy A&E and a hard working children's ward. It was a relief to get her home!

2) Pokemon Go fun

My son and I managed a couple of long Pokemon Go walks this weekend. We both enjoy being out and about hunting for the sneaky beasts!



We even made our first YouTube video about it:


3) Beautiful evenings

Being out doing runs and walks at the end of the day means that I get treated to sights like this on the River Kent:


4) Nature

I managed to snap this beauty whilst out at the weekend:


Please join in and share the happiness this week!

get the InLinkz code

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave a message