Thursday 1 September 2016

Reasons to be Cheerful: Camping Fun #R2BC


The lovely Michelle is back from her summer holidays and hosting the linky for September. Thanks to everyone who joined in during August and I will be back hosting in October. Here are my reasons to be cheerful this month:

1) Roses

My roses are still holding their own and look beautiful whatever the weather and it makes me smile to look out the kitchen window at them:


2) Trip down memory lane

My friend posted this photograph of my son at a medieval reenactment when he was a toddler. An authentic dress for my historic tot:



3) Extreme cycling

My dad took my daughter out for a bike ride that ended up being a duathlon as the canal path was rather wet:


4) Family fun

We had a weekend away with Single with Kids camping at Wicksteed Park. With a theme park on site we had lots of reasons to smile:


5) Fun with friends

A campsite on a hot sunny day was perfect for water fights with friends:


Keeping it short this week as back to work today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave a message